Born Learning is an innovative public engagement campaign that helps parents, caregivers and communities create quality early learning opportunities for young children. Trails contain ten interactive signs for activities that adults can engage in with young children to turn an outdoor trip into a fun learning experience.
United Way is lookin for community partners to help install 10 new trails throughout the community.
Local Born Learning Trails
- Mukwonago’s Miniwaukan Park (sponsored by ProHealth Care)
- New Berlin’s ProHealth Care Park (sponsored by FedEx SmartPost)
- Oconomowoc’s Wood Creek Park (sponsored by Aurora Health Care)
- Pewaukee’s Nettesheim Park (sponsored by We Energies)
- Sussex’s Weyer Park (sponsored by Power Sports Network)
- Waukesha’s Heyer Park (sponsored by Oberlin Filter Company)
- Waukesha’s Cutler Park (sponsored by Waukesha Family Practice Center)
- Brookfield’s Wirth Park (sponsored by UPS)
- Menomonee Fall's Oakwood Park (sponsored by GE Capital)
Is your company interested in sponsoring a trail? View sponsorship handout or contact Lori Hayes via email or at 262.409.2414