What is it?
A free, one-day, cutting-edge job seminar for local women who are looking to boost their skills and confidence, find a job, or explore new career options.
What will you gain?
- An updated professional resume
- Polished networking and job interviewing skills
- Enhanced understanding of how to build your network and sell yourself
- New employer and job connections
- Relationships with local professional mentors
Complimentary breakfast and lunch provided to all attendees.
Fantastic raffle prizes and giveaways also included!
Check back – registration will open soon!
Each year, over 150+ volunteers make the event a success. Volunteers work one on one with attendees to develop their resumes and practice basic interviewing questions. Volunteer opportunities will be posted soon!
Contact Karissa Gretebeck at 414.263.8160 or via email.