What is it?
A free, one-day, cutting-edge job seminar for local women who are looking to boost their skills and confidence, find a job, or explore new career options.
What will you gain?
- An updated professional resume
- Polished networking and job interviewing skills
- Enhanced understanding of how to build your network and sell yourself
- New employer and job connections
- Relationships with local professional mentors
Complimentary breakfast and lunch provided to all attendees.
Fantastic raffle prizes and giveaways also included!
Questions about attending? Call Amy at 414.837.3078.
Each year, over 150+ volunteers make the event a success. Volunteers work one on one with attendees to develop their resumes and practice basic interviewing questions. Volunteer opportunities will be posted soon!
Questions about volunteering? Call Amy at 414.837.3078.