Ready. Set. Work! Waukesha Women's Job SeminarFri, September 28, 2018
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Waukesha County Technical College
800 Main Street
The annual Waukesha Women's Job seminar is a free, one-day job seminar held each September for local women looking to develop professional skills, find a job, or explore a new career.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Create a resume that gets you noticed
- Develop strong interviewing skills
- Learn how to build your network & maintain your focus
- Work one-on-one with professional mentors
- Leave with the confidence you need to succeed
Each year, over 150 volunteers make the event a success. Volunteers work one-on-one with attendees to develop their resumes and practice basic interviewing questions. Additional volunteers are needed to help the women complete a brief career assessment upon arrival at the seminar.
Contact Jayne Thoma at 414.837.3180.