United Way’s Diversity Leadership Society has set a goal to reduce unemployment among African-Americans in the region by 15% by 2025. To support this goal, join as we collaborate with ManpowerGroup for the fourth year at this seminar.
What is it?
A cutting-edge job seminar for local men who are looking to boost their skills, find a job, or explore new career options.
Optional Employer & Resource Expo from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
What will you gain?
- An updated professional résumé
- Polished networking and job interviewing skills
- Enhanced understanding of how to build your network and sell yourself
- New employer and job connections
- Relationships with local professional mentors
Complimentary breakfast and lunch provided to all attendees.
Fantastic raffle prizes and giveaways also included!
Questions about attending? Call Dracy at 414.263.8114.
Volunteer as a Resume Coach or an Interview Coach and support the day's activities!
Questions about volunteering? Call Jayne at 414.837.3180.
Special thanks to our event sponsor: