A successful United Way workplace campaign qualifies you to compete. Each organization can enter one foursome (2 males, 2 females) into a free throw contest held after campaign close. All teams compete in elimination rounds. Then the top two square off on the BMO Harris Bradley Center court during halftime at a Bucks game.
To qualify, your workplace needs to:
- Raise at least a total of $10,000 (corporate, employee and/or special event dollars) for the United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County Campaign.
- Increase your workplace’s combined contributions by at least $2,500 more than last year.
- Receive campaign pledges from at least 25% of your employees.
- Direct overall dollars to United Way’s Community Fund and/or any of its health, education, and financial stability strategies or special initiatives.
- Submit your pledges and start practicing your free throws!
Contact your United Way representative to sign-up!
Special thanks to our event sponsor: