The Technology United Career Fair is an opportunity for students who participate in United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County funded programs to explore careers in technology. Students will have an opportunity to interact with innovative technologies through hosted demonstrations as well as participate in round table discussions about careers in technology led by volunteers.
Volunteer Opportunity At A Glance
- Host an interactive demonstration that exemplify various uses of technology
- Lead a round table discussion in the area that your career or company focuses in
- In 2018, nearly 100 high school students that participate in United Way funded programs experienced different realms of technology careers and interacted with over 40 technology professionals in various IT roles at the following companies:
- Abaxent, Accenture, Adient, Advanced Hires, Baird, Charter Manufactoring, CoreLogic, IBM, Medical College of Wisconsin, NetApp, Northwestern Mutual, ProHealth, Rockwell Automation, SoftwareONE, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, and We Energies.
- Click here to check out photos from our 2018 event on Facebook.
- Listen to a student's story of how the Career Fair helped her connect to the professional world through a dream internship and how she pays it forward.
Registration for 2019 is open using the link below.
For questions, contact John Renaud at 414-263-8187 or via email.