The Technology United Career Fair is an opportunity for students who participate in United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County funded programs to explore careers in technology. Students will have an opportunity to interact with innovative technologies through hosted demonstrations as well as participate in round table discussions about careers in technology led by volunteers.
Volunteer Opportunity At A Glance
- Host an interactive demonstration that exemplify various uses of technology
- Lead a round table discussion in the area that your career or company focuses in
- In 2019, nearly 100 high school students that participate in United Way funded programs experienced different realms of technology careers and interacted with over 40 technology professionals in various technology roles at the following companies:
- 88.9 Radio Milwaukee, Accenture, Advanced Hires, Fox 6, HSA Bank, HP Enterprise, Johnson Controls, Kohls, Microsoft, Northwestern Mutual, TEALS, and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Click here to check out photos from our Career Fair on Facebook.
- Listen to a student's story of how the Career Fair helped her connect to the professional world through a dream internship and how she pays it forward.
Registration for 2020 is open using the link below.
For questions, contact Mimi Laflin at 414.263.8136 or email.