Join the Women's Leadership Council in support of James Madison Academic Campus (JMAC), a United Way Community School Partner for mentoring freshman girls. This program is designed to engage and provide role models to youth in the Milwaukee community.
Opportunity at a Glance
- Volunteers will be matched one-on-one and will engage in candid conversations around professionalism, resume building, and preparing for interviews
- Conversations may vary based on the students' interests
- 30 volunteers are needed for each session
- Volunteers can sign-up for one or all sessions
- As we will be working with several of the same students throughout the school year, we encourage volunteers to sign up for more than one session
The Mentoring Series will resume during the 2020-2021 school year. Questions? Please contact Mimi Laflin at 414.263.8163 or via email.
Contact Mimi Laflin at 414.263.8163 or email.