In 2015, United Way of Greater Milwaukee and United Way in Waukesha County joined together to form United Way
of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County to better serve our shared community. Since the merger, we have been
used a variety of strategies to fight for the health, education, and financial stability of everyone in Waukesha County.
Waukesha County top utilized program areas are:
1. Youth Development
2. Health Care Access
3. Emergency Shelter - Adults & Families
Join us at an upcoming open house!
Since 1930 we have been right here in Waukesha County. Please join us at an upcoming open house to see our new space and learn about the lasting change that is happening in Waukesha County by companies, local government, nonprofits, and individuals like you.
- Tuesday, August 6, 9:15 – 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, August 8, 8:45 – 10:00 a.m.
- Thursday, August 15, 8:45 – 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, August 26, 9:15 – 10:30 a.m.
Located at 2717 North Grandview Blvd, Suite 102