A gift to United Way’s Community Fund is the most efficient and powerful way to invest in your community, including the important work of COVID-19 response, recovery, and rebuilding.
United Way connects those in need to those who can help. The Community Fund is at the heart of our work.
- You. When you give to the Community Fund, your donation is combined with thousands of other donors, funding over 220 programs that have a direct impact on the health, education, and financial stability of so many in our neighborhoods.
- Local Nonprofit Partners. United Way knows the nonprofit agencies who are doing the hard work every single day, offering support to those who may be struggling. Your donation directly supports this work.
- United Community. The solutions we create together go beyond short-term fixes. We are creating lasting change.
Every day, our donors, advocates, and volunteers are making a lasting difference in so many ways. We measure our success in lives changed. And during these challenging times, we still did some amazing things. And we did it together.
- 72,475 youth and adults had increased access to health care programs, health and wellness services, and safer and healthier communities.
- 93% of surveyed children who participated in United Way-funded early childhood education programs showed improvement in cognitive skills and 90% showed improvement in communication skills.
- 37,433 adults and families benefited from programs that reduced barriers to employment and provided safe and stable homes.
Last year, 193,389 people were served by United Way-funded programs and partnerships.
View 2021 Community Impact Report
View Impact in Waukesha County