United Way LINC (Lead. Impact. Network. Change.) is a national strategy that focuses on engaging young professionals in their 20s and 30s through specialized events.
- Access Milwaukee VIPs through exclusive events
- Bolster your resume & enhance your professional network
- Experience unique volunteer opportunities that elevate your community, connections and social calendar
- Impact the community by serving various United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County program partner agencies
- Yearly contribution of $250 or more
- Voluntarily opt-in to the program
Connect with LINC by creating a volunteer profile at uwlinc.org.
By creating a profile, you can sign up for LINC events with one click, track all of your United Way LINC volunteer hours, and find information about upcoming and past LINC events.