Born Learning is an innovative public engagement campaign that helps parents, caregivers and communities create quality early learning opportunities for young children. A born learning trail contains 10 interactive signs with activities for adults to engage in with young children to turn an outdoor trip into a fun learning experience.
United Way is lookin for community partners to help install 10 new trails throughout the community.
Local Born Learning Trails
- Mukwonago’s Miniwaukan Park (sponsored by ProHealth Care)
- New Berlin’s ProHealth Care Park (sponsored by FedEx SmartPost)
- Oconomowoc’s Wood Creek Park (sponsored by Aurora Health Care)
- Pewaukee’s Nettesheim Park (sponsored by We Energies)
- Sussex’s Weyer Park (sponsored by Power Sports Network)
- Waukesha’s Heyer Park (sponsored by Oberlin Filter Company)
- Waukesha’s Cutler Park (sponsored by Waukesha Family Practice Center)
- Brookfield’s Wirth Park (sponsored by UPS)
- Menomonee Fall's Oakwood Park (sponsored by GE Capital)
Is your company interested in sponsoring a trail? View sponsorship handout or contact Lori Hayes via email or at 262.409.2414