United Way's unique Intern Day of Action on Thursday, July 18 provides an opportunity for college student interns and seasonal staff to participate in local volunteer experiences that make an immediate, visible impact on our community.
Through this experience, participants are exposed to the importance of civic engagement, corporate social responsibility and how that relates to your organization’s corporate culture and committment to our region. Interns are also more aware of the critical issues facing our four-county community.
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Participants will volunteer at local projects focused on education and community empowerment
- We will match your group to location(s) close to your organization
- All volunteers receive a complimentary giveaway item
- Volunteers will take part in a celebratory rally ahead of the volunteer project that includes complimentary snacks and general networking
Interested? This event is extremely popular and does have a capacity. Register your organization early to ensure your interns can participate in this powerful effort. All workplace partners must register by Friday, April 26.
Please contact Jenn Barnard at 414.837.3558 or via email.